Two Tone Marine Corps Signet Ring with 14K Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor - Made in the USA
- Base ring is Continuum Sterling Silver with a solid 14K Yellow Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor. The Ring face is approx. 3/4" tall (20mm) with a 16mm tall Eagle Globe and Anchor. Continuum Sterling Silver has a hardness of 150 on Vickers hardness scale, while normal Sterling Silver is 75. Higher the number, the more durable.
- Optional ring bases are 10K, 14K, 18K white or yellow gold or Platinum. If ordered as 18K Gold or Platinum, the Eagle Globe and Anchor would then be 18K gold.
- If you have any questions - please send them via email: info@MarineCorpsRings.com and we will gladly answer all questions. This ring is custom made for each order, please expect 2-4 weeks for delivery upon order.
- Officially Licensed and Approved by the US Marine Corps - and Made in the USA!
- Custom Made by our Marine Corps Veteran owned custom jewelry business.
Designed by a US Marine Corps Veteran, handcrafted within a USMC Veteran owned small business and Made in the USA
This Marine Corps Ring design - is another Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt) design and copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.