Sterling Silver Marine Corps Ring with Stone - Made in the USA, Licensed by the US Marine Corps!
- The Eagle Globe and Anchor is on one side with Semper Fidelis. The other side shows Tun Tavern, the birth place of the Marine Corps. The year of the founding of the Marine Corps 1775 is placed below the Tun Tavern.
- The bezel has, 'United States Marines' carved around the stone. The stone is set, not glued.
- Available in synthetic Ruby, synthetic Blue Sapphire
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- It is extremely well made and of substantial weight, aprox 22 grams of the continuum sterling silver.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Solid back (when you look inside the ring all you see is a complete solid band like the inside of a wedding ring). Approx. 20mm across
- Custom Made by our Marine Corps Veteran owned custom jewelry business
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!