Custom Solid Sterling Silver Marine Corps Unit logo Ring with solid Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor designed by a USMC Veteran. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps!
- Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Exceptional Two Tone Sterling Silver and Gold Marine Corps Rings Designed by a USMC Veteran
- Available with either Red or black background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Rings with exceptional quality and fine detail as you expect!
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
- Available with RED or Black Background.
- 1st MARDIV, 2nd MARDIV, 3rd MARDIV logos available this time. For additonal logos, ideas - send us an email at: Info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Of course - PROUDLY MADE IN USA!
- Every ring is handmade, hand cast and hand finished. Each ring will turn out slightly different as these rings are not mass produced.
MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
This classic two tone Marine Corps Ring - is another Steve Hosie (Sgt USMC) design, copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
Every ring we design and handcraft is completed at our shop - Proudly Made in USA.
Each Ring is custom made to order - your size, you choose the Unit Logo for the side of the Ring, otherside has "USMC" and "Semper Fi"
Any questions, ideas or opinions about our rings - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by a Marine Sgt!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!