Beautiful 10K Yellow Gold Marine Corps Ring with Chatham Red Ruby or Chatham Blue Sapphire - Made in the USA, Licensed by the US Marine Corps!
- The Eagle Globe and Anchor is on one side with Semper Fidelis. The other side shows Tun Tavern, the birth place of the Marine Corps. The year of the found of the Marine Corps 1775 is placed below the Tun Tavern.
- The bezel has, 'United States Marines' carved around the stone. The stone is set, not glued.
- This ring is solid Gold or Platinum (if you order platinum).
- Available in with Chatham Lab Created Sapphire or Chatham Lab Created Ruby approx. 4.9 carat weight. Genuine Sapphire and Ruby are available, please call for pricing.
- Information on Chatham Rubies and sapphires: http://www.chatham.com/ruby-gems and http://www.chatham.com/blue-sapphire-gems
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Available in 14K White Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Yellow Gold or Platinum.
- It is extremely well made and of substantial weight.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Solid back (when you look inside the ring all you see is a complete solid band like the inside of a wedding ring). Approx. 20mm across
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!