14K Two Tone Gold US Navy SEAL, designed and handcrafted by a US Veteran - custom made to order.
- Made in USA here in Lakewood, Colorado within a service disabled USMC Veteran owned small business - Custom Jewelers, LLC
- Officially Licensed and approved by the US Navy and by the US Navy SEALS.
- Also available in 10K Yellow,14k, 18k, or Platinum Ring base with Yellow Gold Navy SEAL Trident.
- NOTE:All orders for this ring are validated with the UDT SEAL Organization against the Navy SEAL Database prior to processing order.
- Our Navy SEAL rings are only made for Verified Navy SEALs.
- By ordering this ring, you agree to the following CLEARLY written terms: You are a Navy SEAL and will be verified as such prior to any Ring being made for you. If you are not verified as a Navy SEAL, a refund will be issued less 20% as a service charge.
- As a Navy SEAL who orders one of our Officially Licensed US Navy SEAL rings - we will proudly and gladly make your ring and deliver your ring to you.
- We validate every ring order. Any questions - call us at: 720-375-5643 or 1-800-876-8028
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.