Solid sterling silver Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around Eagle Globe and Anchor and USMC and 1775 on the sides. Highest definition of the Eagle Globe and Anchor on the market! Exceptional detail - a Must have! Designed by a Marine for Marines!
This Open Face Marine Corps Ring design idea - is another one of Steve Hosie designs, copyrighted by Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt) with the US Copyright office.
- - Marine Corps Rings - The highest quality and detail
- - Proudly designed by a Marine for Marines
- - Custom made to order - your size and metal choice
- Each Ring is approx 3/4" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring.
- Designed and crafted in our shop in Lakewood, Colorado - Proudly Made in USA.
- Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps! We design and produce fine SOLID Marine Corps Rings.
- MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- These USMC Rings are Solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
- Available in Sterling Silver, 10k, 14k and 18k yellow gold or platinum
- Only "The Few" can wear PROUDLY!
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and material
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business.
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!