Solid sterling silver Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around Eagle Globe and Anchor and USMC and 1775 on the sides. Exceptional detail - a Must have!
This Open Face Marine Corps Ring design idea - is another one of Steve Hosie designs, copyrighted by Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt) with the US Copyright office.
- The detailed Eagle Globe and Anchor is cast as part of the ring.
- Ring is custom made to order - your size and choice of metal.
- Each Ring is approx 3/4" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring.
- Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Every ring we design and handcraft is made by a Marine Corps Veteran at our shop in Lakewood, Colorado - Proudly Made in USA.
- Amazing Custom Marine Corps Ring made by a USMC Veteran. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps! We design and produce fine SOLID Marine Corps Rings.
- MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- These USMC Rings are Solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
- Available in Sterling Silver, 10k, 14k and 18k yellow gold or platinum
- Only "The Few" can wear PROUDLY!
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and material
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business.
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.