Amazing Custom Sterling Silver Navy Ring made by US Veterans.
- Approx 3/4" Tall on Ring Face - Exceptional Sterling Silver Marine Corps Rings Designed by a USMC Veteran
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Designed by US Veteran
- Made in the USA
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy, Continuum Sterling Silver, is used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in a service disabled USMC Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our US Navy Officially Licensed Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
We design and produce fine SOLID Navy Rings.The detailed Eagle and Anchor is cast as part of the ring.
Our designs are the finest in the world - exceeding the highest standards, Museum quality - Made to last a lifetime.
NAVY Ring is approx 7/8" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring. Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business.
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.