Beautiful solid 14K White Gold Marine Corps Ring with 1.8mm Chatham Red, White and Blue Sapphires; with a detailed solid 14K Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor.
- This ring is approx. 3/4" wide on top and 5/16" wide on the ring shank.
- Select your choice of metal and size when you order this custom Marine Corps Ring.
- This ring is custom made to order, priced wtih Chatham Sapphires, however we can make this ring with just about any other gemstones you desire as well and there is a two tone option (White Gold ring and Yellow Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor).
- All Rings are custom made and crafted in the US within our USMC Veteran owned small business. Each ring is handcrafted for each order received, photos and ring may look somewhat different under different lighting conditions. Photo Shown is rendering of approximate what the ring will look like.
- Any questions, please contact us at INFO@MarineCorpsRings.com for pricing, sizing, and customization options.
- This Marine Corps Ring design - is another Steve Hosie (Sgt USMC) design and copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.