Handcrafted Custom Solid 18K Gold Marine Corps Ring designed by a USMC Veteran and made in the USA by service disabled USMC Veteran owned custom jewelry business. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps! We design and produce fine SOLID 18K Gold Marine Corps Rings. The detailed Eagle Globe and Anchor is cast as part of the ring, same with your rank. We do not solder pieces onto our solid Marine Corps Rings. Our designs are the finest in the world - exceeding the highest standards, Museum quality - Made to last a lifetime.
- Ring is approx 7/8" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring. Photo is of 18K Solid Gold Marine Corps Ring.
- This Solid 18K Gold Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around the EGA and the fine detail given in design - a Must have!
- Each Ring is custom made to order - your size, you choose the Rank for the side of the Ring and if you want the years you serve such as - "68-72" or "USMC".
- Available in 10k, 14k and 18k yellow or white gold. U.S.M.C. - USMC Rings
- Handcrafted solid 18K Gold Marine Corps Rings with exceptional quality and fine detail as you expect!
- These Gold USMC Rings are Solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
- Of course - PROUDLY MADE IN USA - Lakewood Colorado!
- Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 3-5 week for delivery.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and material
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- This Open Face Marine Corps Ring design idea - is another Steve Hosie design and it is copyrighted by Steve Hosie.
- Every ring we design and handcraft is made by a Marine Corps Veteran at our shop - Proudly Made in USA.
- We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Only "The Few" can wear PROUDLY!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!