Solid 14K Gold Marine Corps Ring ~ Open Eagle Globe and Anchor Design - Designed by Marines for Marines, Made in USA!
We design, manufacturer and sell Real Marine Rings! Amazing Custom Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Ring made by a USMC Veteran. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps! We design and produce fine SOLID Marine Corps Rings. The detailed Eagle Globe and Anchor is cast as part of the ring, same with your rank. We do not solder pieces onto our solid Marine Corps Rings. Our designs are the finest in the world - exceeding the highest standards, Museum quality - Made to last a lifetime.
MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- Ring is approx 3/4" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring. Photo is of 14K Gold Marine Corps Ring rendered.
- Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Rings with exceptional quality and fine detail as you expect!
- Of course - PROUDLY MADE IN USA!
- Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- This Solid Gold Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around the EGA and the fine detail given in design - a Must have!
- This Open Face Marine Corps Ring design idea - is another Steve Hosie design, copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
- Custom Made in our Marine Corps Veteran owned Custom Jewelry Business.
- Every ring we design and handcraft is made by a Marine Corps Veteran at our shop - Proudly Made in USA.
- These USMC Rings are solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
Only "The Few" can wear PROUDLY!
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and material
Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.