Custom Solid Sterling Silver Marine Corps Unit logo Ring with solid Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor designed by a USMC Veteran. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps!
- Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Exceptional Two Tone Sterling Silver and Gold Marine Corps Rings Designed by a USMC Veteran
- Available with either Red or black background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Rings with exceptional quality and fine detail as you expect!
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
- Available with RED or Black Background.
- 1st MARDIV, 2nd MARDIV, 3rd MARDIV logos available this time. For additonal logos, ideas - send us an email at: Info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Of course - PROUDLY MADE IN USA!
- Every ring is handmade, hand cast and hand finished. Each ring will turn out slightly different as these rings are not mass produced.
MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
This classic two tone Marine Corps Ring - is another Steve Hosie (Sgt USMC) design, copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
Every ring we design and handcraft is completed at our shop - Proudly Made in USA.
Each Ring is custom made to order - your size, you choose the Unit Logo for the side of the Ring, otherside has "USMC" and "Semper Fi"
Any questions, ideas or opinions about our rings - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by a Marine Sgt!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.