Amazing Custom Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Ring designed by a USMC Veteran and Made in a USMC Veteran owned small business.
Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps! We design and produce fine SOLID Marine Corps Rings. The detailed Eagle Globe and Anchor is cast as part of the ring, same with your rank.
MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- This Solid Gold Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around the EGA and the fine detail given in design - a Must have!
- Ring is approx 3/4" at the widest and approx 1/4" on the palm side of the ring. Photo is of 14K Solid Gold Model of Ring.
- Solid 14k Gold Marine Corps Rings with exceptional quality and fine detail as you expect!
- This Marine Corps Ring design - is another Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt) designs, copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.
- Every ring we design and handcraft is made by a Marine Corps Veteran at our shop - Proudly Made in USA.
- Each Ring is custom made to order - your size, you choose the Rank for the side of the Ring and if you want the years you serve such as - "68-72" or "USMC".
- These USMC Rings are Solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and materialAvailable in 10k, 14k and 18k yellow or white gold. U.S.M.C. - USMC Rings
Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 3-5 week for delivery.
Of course - PROUDLY MADE IN USA!
Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.