Marine Corps Rings - Officially licensed and Approved by the US Marine Corps, this solid sterling silver Marine Corps Ring stands out, with the open space around the EGA, your rank and years served, and the fine detail given in design - a Must have!
The detailed Eagle Globe and Anchor is cast as part of the ring, same with your rank. We do not solder pieces onto our solid Marine Corps Rings. Our designs are the finest in the world - exceeding the highest standards, museum qualiy.
- Each Ring is approx 7/8" at the widest and approx 3/8" on the palm side of the ring.
- Ring is custom made to order - your size, you choose the Rank for the side of the Ring, other side has USMC.
- Due to the fact every ring is custom made to order, Please allow 2-4 week for delivery.
- Every ring we design and handcraft is made by a Marine Corps Veteran at our shop in Lakewood, Colorado - Proudly Made in USA.
- Amazing Custom Marine Corps Ring made by a USMC Veteran. Officially licensed and approved by the US Marine Corps!
- MADE BY A MARINE FOR MARINES! (TM)
- These USMC Rings are Solid, bold, powerful and of substantial weight! Durable and Marine Tough!
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.. Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and material
- Custom Made in our Marine Corps Veteran owned custom jewelry business.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 10k, 14k and 18k yellow gold. See "MR10 Solid Gold Marine Corps Ring"
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about the Marine's Ring - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Only "The Few" can wear PROUDLY!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
This Marine Corps Ring design - is another Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt) design and copyrighted by Steve Hosie with the US Copyright office.