- Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Beautiful Two Tone Silver and Gold Marine Corps Rings #16 with Rank and MarDiv Designed by a USMC Veteran - with a Solid Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor
- Available with either black or red background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
- PLEASE ensure the correct ring size when ordering.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Photos too be updated shortly to reflect side options.
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
Copyright 2014 a Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt '86 - '93) design