- Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Beautiful Two Tone Silver and Gold Marine Corps Rings #16 with Rank and MarDiv Designed by a USMC Veteran - with a Solid Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor
- Available with either black or red background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
- PLEASE ensure the correct ring size when ordering.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Photos too be updated shortly to reflect side options.
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
Copyright 2014 a Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt '86 - '93) design
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.