Our United States of America FLAGS are MADE IN THE USA by Allied Flag company - in Kansas City MO - a US Flag company who has been in the business for more than 50 years.
Constructed with durable 2-ply, spun woven polyester fabric, these flags have been designed specifically for the needs of the most discriminating customer.
Polyester delivers brighter, fade resistant colors with a more luxurious, loftier feel that makes these flags a huge favorite among flag users everywhere.
The open weave reduces wind resistance, lessening abrasion and providing for longer wear and improved flying ability, even under the most extreme weather conditions.
Every flag has been quality inspected to be free of defects. Larger flags are flown daily over commercial, industrial and institutional locations, especially in high wind areas.
- 100% Made in the US AMERICAN FLAG by Allied Flag Company
- Embroidered Stars - Densely embroidered, bright white stars are standard on all sizes through 12’ x 18’.
- Flags larger than 12’ x 18’ have appliquéd, opaque, nylon, white stars with zigzag stitching throughout.
- Fly Hem - The fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double-needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcement.
- Brass Grommets - Strong durable, solid brass grommets are used in all flag sizes smaller than 8’ x 12’.
- Metal Thimbles - Flags 8’ x 12’ and larger are finished with superior strength nylon rope sewn into the header with galvanized thimbles and center brass grommets.
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.