Our United States of America FLAGS are MADE IN THE USA by Allied Flag company - in Kansas City MO - a US Flag company who has been in the business for more than 50 years.
Constructed with durable 2-ply, spun woven polyester fabric, these flags have been designed specifically for the needs of the most discriminating customer.
Polyester delivers brighter, fade resistant colors with a more luxurious, loftier feel that makes these flags a huge favorite among flag users everywhere.
The open weave reduces wind resistance, lessening abrasion and providing for longer wear and improved flying ability, even under the most extreme weather conditions.
Every flag has been quality inspected to be free of defects. Larger flags are flown daily over commercial, industrial and institutional locations, especially in high wind areas.
- 100% Made in the US AMERICAN FLAG by Allied Flag Company
- Embroidered Stars - Densely embroidered, bright white stars are standard on all sizes through 12’ x 18’.
- Flags larger than 12’ x 18’ have appliquéd, opaque, nylon, white stars with zigzag stitching throughout.
- Fly Hem - The fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double-needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcement.
- Brass Grommets - Strong durable, solid brass grommets are used in all flag sizes smaller than 8’ x 12’.
- Metal Thimbles - Flags 8’ x 12’ and larger are finished with superior strength nylon rope sewn into the header with galvanized thimbles and center brass grommets.