Our United States of America are MADE IN THE USA by Allied Flag company - in Kansas City MO - a US Flag company who has been in the business for more than 50 years.
This American Flag Made in the USA is specifically manufactured for outdoor use, no other nylon material performs with the same durability and longevity. Time tested, these flags stand up to bright sunlight and intense ultraviolet radiation. It’s not surprising that these American flags last through the toughest weather conditions. Each flag is carefully constructed with two rows of stitching and the fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcements. Densely embroidered bright white stars, heavy canvas heading and either two sturdy brass grommets or galvanized metal thimbles complete these extraordinary flags. As with all our flags, these flags are made using only U.S. fiber and labor, and are 100% quality inspected before shipping.
- 100% Made in the US AMERICAN FLAG by Allied Flag Company
- Embroidered Stars - Densely embroidered, bright white stars are standard on all sizes through 12’ x 18’.
- Flags larger than 12’ x 18’ have appliquéd, opaque, nylon, white stars with zigzag stitching throughout.
- Fly Hem - The fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double-needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcement.
- Brass Grommets - Strong durable, solid brass grommets are used in all flag sizes smaller than 8’ x 12’.
- Metal Thimbles - Flags 8’ x 12’ and larger are finished with superior strength nylon rope sewn into the header with galvanized thimbles and center brass grommets.