Our United States of America are MADE IN THE USA by Allied Flag company - in Kansas City MO - a US Flag company who has been in the business for more than 50 years.
This American Flag Made in the USA is specifically manufactured for outdoor use, no other nylon material performs with the same durability and longevity. Time tested, these flags stand up to bright sunlight and intense ultraviolet radiation. It’s not surprising that these American flags last through the toughest weather conditions. Each flag is carefully constructed with two rows of stitching and the fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcements. Densely embroidered bright white stars, heavy canvas heading and either two sturdy brass grommets or galvanized metal thimbles complete these extraordinary flags. As with all our flags, these flags are made using only U.S. fiber and labor, and are 100% quality inspected before shipping.
- 100% Made in the US AMERICAN FLAG by Allied Flag Company
- Embroidered Stars - Densely embroidered, bright white stars are standard on all sizes through 12’ x 18’.
- Flags larger than 12’ x 18’ have appliquéd, opaque, nylon, white stars with zigzag stitching throughout.
- Fly Hem - The fly hem is reinforced by four rows of double-needle stitching with back-stitch reinforcement.
- Brass Grommets - Strong durable, solid brass grommets are used in all flag sizes smaller than 8’ x 12’.
- Metal Thimbles - Flags 8’ x 12’ and larger are finished with superior strength nylon rope sewn into the header with galvanized thimbles and center brass grommets.
All items shipped from MarineCorpsRings.com are insured for full value until delivery to your location.
Once delivered to your location you are solely responsible for the merchandise. You agree to accept any loss or damage to the merchandise, whether caused by you or by another, or by any other known or unknown cause, and whether or not such cause is under your control, from and after the point of delivery to your location and up to and including the return to and receipt by
MarineCorpsRings.com of the merchandise in its original condition.
Except for FPO/APO, shipping outside of the US is not included, separate shipping charges apply per destination and would be an additional charge customers would have to pay for up front. Express shipping, overnight shipping, etc within the US are also not included in the pricing and would be an additional charge customer would have to pay for up front.
For more information on insurance for diamonds and jewelry, please contact your local insurance professional.
Please review the returns policy.